Be sure to view the TruPlace Virtual Tour and Floorplan at https://mls.TruPlace.com/property/134/82066/ Immaculate four bedroom, three and a half bath Colonial built in 1983 on .4 acre. Located well off Dinwiddie on a no thru street in sought-after Montrose Woods. Main level features include a renovated table space kitchen with recessed lighting, maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. There is also an entrance foyer, half bath, family room with wood burning fireplace, living room, dining room and a mudroom with washer and dryer. Upper level features include master bedroom with a renovated en suite bath and walk-in closet. There are three other bedrooms and a second full bath. The lower level is fully finished with a recreation room, full bath and den/office. Private patio area. Fresh paint and landscaping and new carpet. Vinyl windows. Great location! Three blocks to Farmland Elementary, 1.25 miles to 270 and approximately 2 miles to the White Flint Metro and Pike and Rose. The property doesn't back to 270. Be sure to view the TruPlace virtual tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,946 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Metal, Stone
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price