This is a wonderful home just waiting for a new owner's finishing touches. This home is much larger than it looks. Enter the main level foyer and enjoy this open floor plan. The main level features a large living room and dining room with new carpet. The country kitchen is is larger than most and has space for a full dining table if desired. The lower level has a large family room with wood-burning fireplace and ample space for entertaining. You can find a fourth bedroom and a full bath on this level as well. An unfinished basement that could be your future recroom, mancave or just keep it for storage finishes off the lower level. The upper level includes a full primary suite with sitting room and full bathroom. You will never run out of space. Two more sizable bedrooms and a full bath complete the upper level. The upper level features new carpet throughout. The main level exits out the back to a large fenced-in backyard for your peace and quiet time. A fully update and rarely available two-car garage and a two-year-young HVAC system complete the home. Convenient to D.C, Route 200, entertainment and more. Do not wait to get out and see this wonderful home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2+ Story
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mill Creek South
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price