****DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION*** Welcome to this stunning 5 BR, 4.5 bath home in Kensington Heights. This contemporary craftsman style home awards clean exterior features and impressive interior details. Built in 2018 by Opal Builders, this home awards the whole family luxury and comfort. This home features high ceilings, wide hallways, hardwood flooring, plush carpeting, floor to ceiling windows and a Smart Music and lighting system. The elegant kitchen awards the chef in the family a great space for all your cooking needs. Main level offers an open concept style of which grants the perfect space for entertaining. Upper level features a large primary suite with vaulted ceilings and exquisite primary bath with dual vanities, separate shower and soaking tub of which all leads to the large walk in closet. Lower level recreation room offers plenty of space, additional bedroom and walk out stair access to rear fenced yard. This home is dual zoned for maximum comfort and efficiency. The attention to detail is sure to please the whole family. Great Location - Walk to Metro and Westfield Mall. Easy Access to University Blvd and Georgia Ave. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,016 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price