STUNNING after your touches! On ten lush acres right in the city off Embassy Row. Bathroom newly renovated, but kitchen needs updating. Paint job needed. Near Georgetown University and American University. Hard to find this price for something as large as this one in a upscale neighborhood. Just steps up the hill to AU, Chef Geoff's, Al Dente, Wagshals, bank, Starbucks, pharmacy and many boutique shops. Light bright apartment has patio facing gardens/pool area. Almost 900 square feet of living space. The front desk has concierge for your needs, and the surrounding gardens and grounds are plushly landscaped. Main floor location close to elevator and additional exterior entry/exit. Exceptional amenities on premises--secure bldg., front desk, door people, grocery store, valet, hair salon, fitness room, party room, library. Huge outdoor pool with lifeguard, tennis court, walking/jogging trail in Archibold Glover Park entrance steps from main entry lobby door. Taxi stand, bus stop. Metro/subway stop nearby---Tenley/AU .
High-rise, Contemporary, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete, Other Construction
888 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Central.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Brick, Other, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Common Grounds, Concierge, Convenience Store, Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price