Rarely available move in ready 2BR/2BA with quiet courtyard exposure. The spacious living has two seating areas and and a dining area. With lots of walls, custom lighting was installed to highlight artwork. This living area has sliding glass doors that open to a balcony with room for a table and chairs. The updated kitchen with stainless appliances, white cabinets and a table space or desk area has lots of storage and space . A primary bedroom with great closet space and renovated marble shower with dual sinks Second bedroom currently used as a den/office. Full sized washer/dryer in the unit. New HVAC and windows and sliding glass door since 2016. Garage parking space and extra storage convey. The Carleton is a full service building with a 24 hour front desk and a door man, heated outdoor pool, gym, party room. Pets allowed. With a walk score of 88, the location is convenient to mass transportation, Whole Foods, restaurants and shopping.
High-rise, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,412 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price