Welcome to this remarkable contemporary home in Glen Echo Heights. This recently remodeled 3 BR, 2.5 bath home features hardwood flooring on the main level, expansive custom kitchen, center island and breakfast area, two fireplaces (gas and wood), stunning primary suite with private bath and vaulted ceilings. Upper level offers second family room with walk out access to large yard, paver patio and recently installed Leyland Cypress Trees that is sure to grant even more privacy in the upcoming years. Many improvements to include; attic insulation, freshly painted, new door knobs and light fixutres (2022), HVAC, 90% of windows replaced, new roof, landscaping, Techo - Bloc retaining walls and pavers, asphalt driveway, Hunter Pro Irrigation System, new Hardi-plank siding, gutters and updated exterior trim,(2020). New carpet on upper level in (2019). This stunning home has a supreme location with welcoming views and is sure to please the whole family. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,447 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Glen Echo Heights
Montgomery County Public Schools
THOMAS W. PYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Atrium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price