Welcome to your private oasis in Mass Ave Forest. This 4-5BR, 3.5 bath end of group brick townhome is sure to please the whole family. Home features open spaces, high ceilings, hardwood flooring throughout main level and two wood burning fireplaces. The grand living room and dining area is awarded natural light and rear deck access. Multiple dedicated spaces that are perfect for entertaining. Main level office/den or possible 5th bedroom grants more space for the whole family. Large kitchen with adjacent pantry room and quaint breakfast area. Enjoy pulling into your large two car garage with private access to your home. Upper level features a large master suite with vaulted ceilings and a separate dressing room with plenty of closet space. Masterbath offers a jacuzzi tub, dual vanities and separate shower. Additional upper level bedrooms are bright and spacious with an additional full bath. Lower level family room invites you to a grand space for all of your family events. Featuring an additional wood burning fireplace and walkout access to a fully fenced yard. The lower level bedroom and full bathroom will grant your guests privacy. If that isn't enough, enjoy the unique neighborhood that offers walking trails, Glen Echo Park and ease of access to major destinations, all within a couple of miles. Location is key and this home will offer not only privacy, but the ability to travel a short distance for entertainment.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,487 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Mass Ave Forest
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Surface Unit(S), Microwave, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Electric Dryer, Intercom System, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Double Pane, Insulated, Casement, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price