This home feels brand new! Spectacular custom built home on a flat , fenced, half acre lot in close in Potomac across from Falls Road Golf Course will wow you from the moment you cross the threshold! A custom, hand-forged iron door welcomes you into the domed, two story foyer with skylight providing wonderful natural light . The open floor plan home with high ceilings is perfect for everyday living as well as grand, formal entertaining. The two-story, ballroom-sized great room is filled with natural light and unlike any other home in this price range. The hand carved marble fireplaces in the two story great room and main level study create amazing focal points. The chef's kitchen provides multiple spaces for prep and storage and the top of the line appliances are ready to be put to use! The upper level primary suite and bath provide a peaceful private oasis. This level is completed with three additional en-suite bedrooms and a large laundry room. The walkup, lower level is an entertainer's delight with a theatre room, exercise room, family room, full bath and fifth bedroom. A must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
5 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
8,507 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Six Burner Range, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished, Partial, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated
- 4. Marble.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights. Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price