**NEW PRICE** This is a great quiet location at the end of a cul de sac! Idyllic home set on a quaint & quiet cul de sac. Spacious formals open to stylish KIT w/ new appliances, granite counters, and gorgeous views of the wooded state owned parkland. Hardwood floors, pellet stove, finished LL walkout with bonus craft room/storage, plus additional family room. Rear deck and fenced backyard lead to private wooded area.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
1,656 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Other
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price