Welcome to this unique old-style New England colonial that has a contemporary resort-style feel! This luxurious and sophisticated home has stunning, high-end features throughout. Sun-drenched on all levels, don t miss over 7100 sq.ft of interior space, 5 fireplaces, millwork, hardwoods, plus extensive hardscape, multiple decks, screened porch, pool/spa, and more. Walk-out to the private oasis - perfect for entertaining and enjoying the in-ground heated pool with family and friends. Oil furnace and heat pumps for heating. Propane for cooking and pool heater. The main level features a formal living room, dining room, study, powder room, and chef s kitchen with radiant heating tile floors, and opens to the family room with a wood-burning fireplace and soaring ceilings. Kitchen includesThermador refrigerator/freezer, 6-burner Viking oven with griddle, Wolf microwave, wine cooler, self-closing cabinets, large island, serving counters, and deep sink. Main level and screen porch provides access to the pool deck and back yard, as well as access to the one-bedroom in-law suite complete with separate access, own kitchen, HWH, HVAC, full bath, and private deck with outdoor gas hookup for fire pit or grilling. The upper level is light-filled and hosts a luxurious master suite with his-and-her walk-in closets, teak hardwoods, cedar bag closet, jacuzzi bath, and a separate marble shower. There are three spacious guest bedrooms and 2 full baths on the upper level. The fully finished lower level is sure to delight one-and-all with man-cave, bar, recreation space, pool bath, dry sauna, steam room, guest bedroom, full bath, and opens to the expansive pool/spa deck, pool shower, and outdoor kitchen. The pool includes thermal and winter pool covers, and new pool filter and pump. A side-entrance four-car garage (3 plus 1), including one with heat, lighting, and glass walls to showcase your special toy. Plentiful guest parking with paver car park and driveway. House is located off a private drive on a cul-de-sac, and is in the exclusive Rivers Edge Estates with quick access to trails, C&O Canal and Potomac River. Low maintenance landscaping. This home is the perfect retreat to get away from it all in beautiful Potomac, Maryland. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
1.26 Acres |Case by Case Basis,P Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
6,388 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Case by Case Basis,P, Y
Montgomery County Public Schools
THOMAS S. WOOTTON
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 5. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Filtered, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price