Welcome to this quaint 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment in Capitol Hill. Home features woodburning fireplace, hardwood flooring, new HVAC, new bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and large bedroom with plenty of closet space. Perfect location in serene courtyard just steps from Senate buildings, Supreme Court, and Union Station. Recent upgrades include new stainless steel range/oven, refrigerator and mounted flat screen TV in living room. Tenant only responsible for electricity. Rent includes all other utilities plus free cable and wifi. No cats, but small dogs allowed with additional fee. Longer lease available for qualified renters.
Other, Colonial, 1 Story
0.01 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
585 sq. ft
Y, Case by Case Basis
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Energy Star
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price