Come visit this stunning single family home in Norwood Heights! Charming 5 BR, 3 Full bath home on 0.14 acre lot. Home features plenty of space inside and out. Freshly painted, refinished hardwood flooring throughout. professionally cleaned and ready for you and your family. This home offers main level living with large bedroom and private bath. Featuring a large living room with wood fireplace, recently refinished hardwood flooring and open to kitchen, breakfast area and rear deck. Kitchen offers plenty of cooking space and cabinetry. Upper level offers 3 additional bedrooms with hardwood flooring and stunning master suite with private balcony overlooking the landscaped rear yard. Master Suite also offers a large walk in closet and washer/dryer. Lower Level has many possibilities and privacy. Recreation area has walk out access to rear yard, full bath, workshop, additional bedroom area and a second washer/dryer. The location and ease of access to Bethesda, DC and surrounding areas is perfect. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
0.14 Acres |Breed Restrictions,S Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,236 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Casement, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price